Friday, August 2, 2013

Meet the New DT

Welcome all to the big reveal of the new DT members! :) First, I have to say that I am totally overwhelmed by the responses and the AMAZING cards....thank you so much for the considered creations and lovely posts. I was so overwhelmed by the love and kind words---and so inspired by the amazing creations. There were well over 100 outstanding and spectacular cards and that made it extremely hard to narrow down. I and the team have visited each blog, but I chose not to leave many comments---most of the time, I simply lurked silently. LOL

But believe me, I have visited and revisited and made lists, and made new lists, and then worked on them some more. :) And in the end, with votes from the current DT and lots of thought, we have selected what we considered to be the best from the most amazing selection of cards I have seen in one spot. Again, thank you. :)

Since there were so many amazing cards, I couldn’t narrow it down like I thought I would be able to, so I have created 3 main groups.


Let’s start with two groups of runner-ups and then reveal the new final members. 

These entries were not selected as finalists, but I thought they needed some recognition for being outstanding. If your name is below, please grab the Top 15 badge and proudly post it on your blog...

Eulalia
Laura W.
Cristina
Danielle
Alisa
Becky G
Pam T
Trish
Alina B
Kat W
Michelle
Lisa W
Valchen
Marsha S
Christine R

Next we have the runner-ups for the finalists. I would have loved to offer all of these talented ladies a spot, but that is logistically not possible...so these members will be offered a month-long guest position soon----we just have to work out the details on when and how.
Angie B

Nicole N

Jan
Ellie
Annette

Goldie

Judith
Deborah
Tracey P
Kat G 
 
And now we have the top finalists for the DT positions....drum roll, please. 
 
Please meet the new designers for the Tiddly Inkers. 
We are so thrilled to have them. :)
 

 

 
 
http://scrappycanuck.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/fairy-cfull.jpg
 
 
 
 
I am again so thankful for all the amazing entries. 
This was lots of fun, yet very difficult to narrow down, and as I said yesterday, I worry about the many that we couldn't select even though I would love to have 100 designers. Please be happy for these lovely designers and come back for our next challenge and get inspired by their amazing creations and share YOUR next amazing Tiddly Inks project.

We have an amazing new release coming up soon, so I thought I would give you the first sneak peek. This little dragon queen was colored by Alyce. :) 
 
This and 8 other images will be released August 15... 
so one way or the other, I hope we see you soon. :)

31 comments:

nmnastali said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats to the new team --- each work a piece of art!!! Loved all of those beautiful creations !!!
Hurray for the finalists, too!!
This was such a fun experience!! :)) :))
I especially enjoyed looking at that gallery!!
Just amazing !! :))

Christine Riley said...

Congratulations to the team, I am SO excited for the new ladies! All of your projects were amazing! Christy, thank you SO much for naming me as a runner up, I'm so honored and so flattered. I will proudly display that badge on my blog :) Thank you also so, so much for the sneak peek. You've been teasing us unmercifully :) I can't wait for this new release. Thanks again so much for everything! Love your images and can't wait to see what the new team does with them :)
Hugs, Christine

Tanya said...

Congrats to all the new DT ladies, looking forward to seeing all your Tiddly work :)

Tanya xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, that must have been a tough call. Well done to everyone, and congratulations to the new Team Members x

Becky G said...

Congratulations to the team!! Great designs by all of them! I look forward to seeing their beautiful work each week. Thank you for naming me as one of the runner ups! Gonna grab that badge and display it proudly on my blog! Looking forward to the new release!!!

:) Becky G

Corysnana1 said...

Congrats to the new DT members! Can't wait to be inspired by your work. What a job - I can't imagine having to narrow down all of those entries. Love that you gave a shout out to the Top 15 and guest designers too. Looking forward to the new images on the 15th!

Carisa said...

Congrats to everyone! This has always been one of my dream teams and I can see why when I see a sneak of the new release! Wow, love her and can't wait to see the rest!

marsha said...

A BIG congrats to the new DT members, you ladies rock! I am honored to be listed as finalist among such a talented group.
Hugs and blessings,

Melissa said...

Congratulations girls

Sharla said...

Congrats to everyone, amazing talent and I'm sure it was so hard to narrow it down...

The Dragon Queen sneak peek is totally right up my alley, can't wait!! :D

Jenny said...

Wow- What a horribly hard decision it must have been for Christy and the team! I can't imagine! SOOOO much talent in that gallery! Congrats to everyone that was Top 15, Finalists and the other girls chosen permanent designers! I am so honoured and excited! And how cool to have the finalists as Guest Designers!!!!??? Exciting stuff!! xo

Ellie said...

Huge congrats to everyone that made the team, and the guest designers and top 15 Designers too. I am super excited to have been chosen as a guest designer! Thank you so much Christy and Tiddly Inks team!!

Bridget Curnow said...

Congratulations ladies well done
Hugs Bridget :) x

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

CONGRATS to every single one of you! It seriously was no lie that there were over 100 outstanding creations here. You all should be proud!

Julie Reed said...

Congratulations ladies, great choices, cant wait to see the new tiddly inkers in action x

Eulalia said...

A bunch of congratulations to all talented ladies, new great DT!!!
xoxoxo Eulalia

Eulalia said...

Whoops!! I forgot to thank all DT member for my nomination in the Top 15...I'm very very proud.
I'll try the next time for the new DT call!!!
xoxoxo Eulalia

Laura Turcotte said...

What an amazing DT! I am so relieved that it was not having to choose---so much talent! I am happy to see that Karen H. made the team! Congrats to all!

Olivia said...

Congrats everyone!

judkajudi said...

Incredible talent!! It is amazing how those images are brought to life by these artists with their incredible coloring!! Congrats!!

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Congrats to the team! I wouldn't have wanted to choose. I still love these images, I'll keep an eye out for the next call...

goldie said...

Congrats to all the new DT ladies,Тоp 15,and thank you for inviting as a guest designer!It is really an honor.Thanks Christy for beeing such a generous lady!
Hugs,
Goldie

Erica said...

Congratulations ladies, I'm not jealous in the slightest!! =D

Such fabulous cards! Well done!!

Erica

=)

Regan said...

Congrats to the new design team members and all finalists! SO much incredible talent!!!
{hugs}
Regan

Linda said...

Grats to the new team, ooozing with talent there. I would have loved to apply myself, but I've only been blogging since June so didn't feel I was close to experienced enough, but next time I'm there. Have a great time designing for the team *hugs* xx

tracey said...

Congrats to the fabulous new DT girls, and thank-you so much Christy for asking me to guest for a month! I am thrilled and honored to be part of such a talented team :)

LittlePearTree said...

Congratulations to all the finalists, runners up and new DT :)

Every creation was fantastic and hopefully I will learn a thing or two from you all :)

Can't wait to see the new designs
xx

Deborah Anton said...

Congratulations to the new DT and all those e mentioned in the top 15 and guest designers! I am honored to have been mentioned! Thank you Christy!

Tanya said...

OMG is that Daenerys?!! The sneak peak?! It looks like her :D

Paula Gale said...

Wow - a brand new set of amazing talented people to check out and admire their work. Can't wait to see what they've all got up xx

Cynthia Cole said...

Just getting started on the hop. Great new releases.